Revelry Shipping Protection Policy
Revelry offers optional Shipping Protection that protects your package from damage, theft, or loss (see requirements/definitions below) while in transit. Shipping Protection must be selected in the Shopping Bag to be included in Checkout and added to your order. Resolutions for protected orders experiencing issues with damage, theft, or loss could include replacement, refund, or store credit.
If you have selected and paid for Shipping Protection and encounter an issue with the delivery of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can explore your options. Any claims must be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date or last scan by the carrier.
- To be considered “damaged,” shipments must meet all the following criteria:
- *The item is unwearable due to damage incurred while in transit
- *Photos (and possibly videos) can be provided of the shipping package as well as the item in question.
- To be considered “lost,” shipments must meet all the following criteria:
- *Delivery status is not “Delivered,” OR is "Delivered" but went to the wrong address and cannot be recovered
- *At least 7 days have passed since the last tracking update
- *No more than 30 days have passed since the last scan/tracking update
- To be considered “stolen,” shipments must meet the following criteria:
- *Tracking/Delivery status is “Delivered” to the correct address, but the customer did not receive the shipment
- *Evidence of theft can be provided (such as doorbell camera footage)
Resolutions for protected orders experiencing issues with damage, theft, or loss could include replacement, refund, or store credit.
- *Replacement - Revelry will place a new order for your item or offer a new Ready to Ship item at no cost; the protection policy from your initial order will apply to this order as well.
- *Store Credit - If the customer prefers a store credit for the amount of their covered item that allows them to place a new order at their leisure, Revelry will issue a store credit.
- *Refund - In some instances, refunds may be issued to the original form of payment (including applicable sales tax, excluding shipping and protection costs).
Exceptions to Coverage
Shipments meeting the following criteria are NOT eligible for resolutions:
- *Customer provided an invalid or incomplete address
- *Packages that are Returned to Sender for any reason (multiple delivery attempts made, customer not responsive, etc.)
- *International shipments in Customs - we are not able to speed up the customs process or offer reimbursement due to any delays.
- *Quality concerns - any concerns around the quality of the item(s) are not covered by this policy and should be resolved by contacting email@example.com.
- *Delivery issues reported after 30 days from last scan/delivery
- *Delays in expedited delivery
For any orders that do not include Shipping Protection, Revelry is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. We do our very best to help, but our options are limited.
If you did not select Shipping Protection when placing your order, but you would like to add it retroactively ($4.99 per order), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will determine if your order is still eligible.